Sunday, February 24, 2008

I've been Tagged !

Meme

I've been tagged by http://www.sweetnessdivine.blogspot.com/

Do a meme for the first time in my blog life.

Thank you so much.

The topic is - Five facts about myself.

The Meme rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.

2. Share 5 facts about yourself.

3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).

4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Five facts about myself:

1. I'm kinda person always do things at last minutes. Even to bake a simple cake yet to decide at last minutes to get all correct ingredients.

2. I'm very homely person. Always wanted to enjoy staying at home with my nieces.

3. Dream to own a cafe which i can bake fresh bread n Cake daily when retire. Hope still have that passion at that time.

4. Been spending most of time reading others' blog to see how interesting life can be.

5. Like to travel esp. to Japan . Like their culture and food. At the moment, saving up for next trip.

At this moment, I would like to tag:

Cherry's Kitchen

Deliciou Weekender

FlowerBee

5 comments:

cocoa said...

I'd like to travel to Japan too... it's in my country to visit long time just never had the chance to do it.. Love the culture, food and all the cute stiff.

Me 2 hope to own a bakery/ coffee place someday, but with my skill not sure that could happen even when i decided to retire early haa

Unknown said...

so cool! i wasn't really into any games of tag but i grew to love this tag-1-tag thing in the blogging world hehehe I get to learn about and meet sooo many new people...gosh how come i am sharing (yet again) fact #7 now...check out mine at http://mochachocolatarita.blogspot.com/2008/02/5-facts-about-me-kosmo-cafe.html

nice meeting you!

Cherry said...

HI AK! Thanks for tagging me! You have a nice blog. :)
cheers

Anonymous said...

Hi AK, you have been tagged again...this time for a MeMe survey. Here is the link - http://www.playkeen.blogspot.com/

Diana G.B. said...

AK, you've been tag again!!